Brickshire Grille Changes due to COVID-19
We appreciate the opportunity to give our members and residents an option to dine in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing a safe environment, and we have opened the Brickshire Grille with some very important changes designed to ensure everyone's safety.
Please review these FAQs before coming to the Grille.
Is the Grille open?
We are open for indoor dining and To Go ordering from 11am - 8pm on Monday - Saturday and 11am - 6pm on Sunday. We will be serving limited tables in the dining room only, incorporating “physical distancing” Al Fresco dining will be suspended; however, you are welcome to place a takeout order and enjoy it on the patio. We will not be serving on the patio.
Are reservations required?
After 4pm Reservations will be required, with parties of no more than four per table. Prior to 4pm seating is on an availability basis as long as physical distancing is observed. Please call the Grille to book a table at 804.966.7888 x4. Reservations are to be limited to 1.5 hours in order that dining areas may be kept sanitized.
Can I put in a To Go order?
We are accepting To Go orders every day from 11am until 6:30pm. We are unable to offer delivery at this time. To order, view our menu, then call 804.966.7888 x4. Beer, wine and cocktails are available To Go as well, but you must be 21+ and show an ID when picking up an order with alcohol.
What is the current menu?
View our menu here. In addition we also carry a full compliment of wine, beer and cocktails. Alcoholic beverages will be available tableside only, the bar will not be open, and congregation is prohibited.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
- Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced in all areas of the Grille as well. All tables have been spaced at least 6 feet apart, condiments have been removed and table groups are limited to 4 people per table.
- All staff are required to wear face masks and gloves, and have their temperature taken before starting their shift. Flatware and menus have been converted to single use, and condiments are available in single use packages only.
- We ask that you wash your hands before and after eating as well as prior to paying the check.
- It is recommended that cell phones not be placed on the tables.
- Should you have a fever, cough or any other potential symptoms, we ask that you wait to visit us once your symptoms have subsided.
What about banquets and community events?
All large weddings, banquets and gatherings have been rescheduled. Currently all of our in-house events have been put on hold, but we are hoping to resume socially distant gatherings soon.