We appreciate the opportunity to give our members and residents an option to dine in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing a safe environment, and we have opened the Brickshire Grille with some very important changes designed to ensure everyone's safety.
Please review these Frequently Asked Questions before coming to the Grille.
Is the Grille open?
After 4pm Reservations will be required, with parties of no more than four per table. Prior to 4pm seating is on an availability basis as long as physical distancing is observed. Please call the Grille to book a table at 804.966.7888 x4. Reservations are to be limited to 1.5 hours in order that dining areas may be kept sanitized.
Can I put in a To Go order?
We are accepting To Go orders every day from 11am until 6:30pm. We are unable to offer delivery at this time. To order, view our menu, then call 804.966.7888 x4. Beer, wine and cocktails are available To Go as well, but you must be 21+ and show an ID when picking up an order with alcohol.
What is the current menu?
You may Click Here to view our current menu. In addition we also carry a full compliment of wine, beer and cocktails. Alcoholic beverages will be available tableside only, the bar will not be open, and congregation is prohibited.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
- Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced in all areas of the Grille as well. All tables have been spaced at least 6 feet apart, condiments have been removed and table groups are limited to 4 people per table.
- All staff are required to wear face masks and gloves, and have their temperature taken before starting their shift. Flatware and menus have been converted to single use, and condiments are available in single use packages only.
- We ask that you wash your hands before and after eating as well as prior to paying the check.
- It is recommended that cell phones not be placed on the tables.
- Should you have a fever, cough or any other potential symptoms, we ask that you wait to visit us once your symptoms have subsided.